The best thing
- We’re in a nature park, surrounded by the sea, the river and the lagoon.
- The “Aiguamolls de l’Empordà” (Empordà Wetlands) nature park is a habitat of international importance, part of the Ramsar Convention list since 1993.
- The many hides dotted around the park make it easy to watch birds.
- It’s right next to the campsite and can be visited on foot or by bicycle.
- Environmental management system backed by ISO 14001 and EMAS certification.
- Paths and buildings that blend into the landscape.
- Vegetation and fauna adapted to the biodiversity of the natural area.
- Solar power and electric vehicles used.
- Water and power-saving measures.
A privileged destination
We’re inside the “Aiguamolls de l’Empordà” (Empordà Wetlands) nature park. This makes us the perfect destination for anyone seeking holidays in a natural setting, to get away from everyday stress. We guarantee that nothing but birds will wake you up in the morning.
In the sections “Downloads” and “Videos” you can find all the information you need about this natural area and also two others very close to our campsite, Cap de Creus and L’Albera.
We’re also heavily involved in protecting the environment. Since 2004 we’ve held two demanding environmental quality certificates: the international ISO 14001 and the European EMAS, as well as the Catalan Environmental Quality Guarantee Mark.
Also for joining the “Iberaves” initiative (sustainable birdwatching tourism) in collaboration with SEO/BirdLife, and the “Bed&Bike” label (Girona Greenways) for the promotion of cycle tourism.
This voluntary effort aims to be a further step towards our goal of sustainable, high-quality tourism that cares for the environment and minimises its consumption of resources.
You can contact with email@example.com to obtain the last Environmental Statement. Also for additional information about the environmental management system or to communicate your opinions and suggestions.